Spraoi International Street Arts Festival August 3rd -5th 2018
For further details regarding parking in Waterford City please see Waterford City and County Council
For the Spraoi Parade and Fireworks there will be a specially cordoned off viewing area for the physically disabled and those with special needs. The area will be accessible by vehicle from the Reginald’s Tower end of The Quays up to 9pm.
- The Tower Hotel
- Fitzwilton Hotel
- The Granville Hotel
- Dooleys Hotel
- Waterford Marina Hotel
- Treacy’s Hotel, Spirit and Leisure Club
Self – Catering
Waterford is in Ireland’s south-east region.
- By Sea: Irish Ferries – up to 12 daily ferry crossings from Ireland to Britain (Rosslare – Pembroke or Dublin – Holyhead)
- By Bus: Bus Eireann – Hourly service to and from Cork (Journey time: 2hrs 15mins). Service every two hours to and from Dublin (Journey time 3hrs).
- By Car: The road network to and from the Waterford from other major centres is very good.
- N9 to Dublin, Carlow, (N8 Kilkenny)
- N25 to Cork and New Ross, Wexford, Rosslare
- N24 to Limerick, Shannon, Galway