2016 Festival Guide
The 2016 Festival Guide is your one stop shop for programme updates, programme downloads, accommodation and travel!
The 2016 Spraoi International Street Arts Festival will run from the 29th of July to the 31st of July.
Edmund Rice International Heritage Centre has offered Spraoi festival goers free parking in their car park on Barracks Street for the three days of the festival. Barrack Street is only a 2 min walk to the centre of the City where all the Spraoi madness will take place!
The car park will be open on Friday 29th, Saturday 30th and Sunday 31st of July until 11.00pm.
For the Spraoi Parade and Fireworks there will be a specially cordoned off viewing area for the physically disabled and those with special needs on The Quays at the bottom of Keizer Street. The area will be accessible by vehicle from the Reginald’s Tower end of The Quays up to 9pm.
Find out more about accommodation in Waterford with Trivago
- The Tower Hotel
- Fitzwilton Hotel
- The Granville Hotel
- Dooleys Hotel
- Waterford Marina Hotel
- Treacy’s Hotel, Spirit and Leisure Club
Self – Catering
Waterford is in Ireland’s south-east region.
- By Sea: Irish Ferries – up to 12 daily ferry crossings from Ireland to Britain (Rosslare – Pembroke or Dublin – Holyhead)
- By Bus: Bus Eireann – Hourly service to and from Cork (Journey time: 2hrs 15mins). Service every two hours to and from Dublin (Journey time 3hrs).
- By Car: The road network to and from the Waterford from other major centres is very good.
- N9 to Dublin, Carlow, (N8 Kilkenny)
- N25 to Cork and New Ross, Wexford, Rosslare
- N24 to Limerick, Shannon, Galway